BBS selects students through an intense admissions process. First, candidates submit an application. Top applicants are invited for interviews with two members of the Admissions Committee. Applicants take an English language assessment to determine their level, as well as to track their progress throughout the program.
Student Recruitment and Admissions Process
BBS seeks to enroll students from all socioeconomic backgrounds and provides need-based scholarships to students who cannot afford the tuition.
Please note the following eligibility requirements for candidates:
- At the beginner-high level in English (A2 in CEFR or Common European Framework for Reference; please refer to online resources to learn more about CEFR and Level A2 here and here).
- Not a university or institute student while studying at BBS.
- Unemployed or only partially employed (this is an intensive program and it will not be possible to work full time and complete the curriculum)
- A proactive and engaged learner.
- Demonstrated interest in and commitment to working in the private sector or entrepreneurship.
- Access to the internet and a computer / iPad.
- Live in Baghdad, or be able to move to Baghdad in October 2022.
- Able to commit 3 hours a day, 5 days a week both in-person and online.
If you're ready to take the first step towards a career in business, we encourage you to apply today.
If you have any questions about the application or BBS, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org,
contact us on our social media, or Phone/Whatsapp: +964 782 942 6766